Ecoplanning are a team of highly trained ecologists, with extensive experience in flora and fauna survey and study. Our staff and associates have post-graduate qualifications in the study of plants, birds, insects, reptiles and aquatic environments.
As with all scientific fields, ecological knowledge and understanding grows day by day. Our staff have strong linkages with research institutions and government agencies to keep up to date with outcomes from the latest research and apply them to our projects.
Ecoplanning has staff with the skills to undertake a short or long term academic study, monitoring programs, or answer any ecological question that requires scientific analysis to understand causal or correlated associations. We can prepare a study that is targeted to your budget and requirements.
- Flora and Fauna Assessments
- Targeted Flora and Fauna Surveys
- Establishment of monitoring plots and surveys
- Fish Habitat Assessment
- Landscape Function Analysis
- Riparian Assessment
- Pre-clearance Surveys
- Floristic and biometric data collection
- Population estimates and assessments
- Expert witness services in the NSW Land and Environment Court
- Landscape, conservation and species management plans.